Great trainers are warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring. As a trainer you must be a subject matter expert and be able to engage with your students. You must have a great deal of patience, patience and more patience.
A great trainer has effective discipline skills and can promote positive behaviors and change in the classroom. A great trainer has good training room/classroom management skills and can ensure good student behavior, effective study and work habits, and an overall sense of respect in the training room/classroom.
What Makes a Great Trainer
- expert communication skills.
- superior listening skills.
- deep knowledge and passion for their subject matter.
- the ability to build caring relationships with students.
- friendliness and approach-ability.
- excellent preparation and organization skills.
- strong work ethic.
- community-building skills.
Each students learning capacity is different. A great trainer/teacher will actively engage and challenge students. Also, inspire them to take ownership of their own progress.